SRI LANKA TOURISM AND PROMOTION BUREAU
PUBLIC RELATIONS, EXPERIMENTAL, LAUNCH
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau engaged MMGY Digital Spring to engage, inspire and educate affluent, adventurous travel audiences in the UK and France.
Our solution delivered a highly successful, integrated digital campaign using original destination video and features content delivered in local language to precision-targeted audiences in the UK and France using a set of newly created digital content assets.
Our distribution strategy combined a set of hand-picked quality content websites in specific editorial categories with data prospecting using video, native and social channel strategies as follows:
- Original video and features content hosted within a responsive campaign Microsite and delivered using Digital Spring’s Lightbox Content Hub platform.
- Tastemaker Features / Blogger Features / Video
- Facebook / Instagram Posts
- Bespoke Campaign Website – Inspire me (Top 10), Monthly Guide, Practical Travel Content Including Itineraries
- 25 million digital ad impressions (+10% against target)
- 960K reach (+20% against target)
- Lightbox Dwell times of 2 minute 14 seconds (+12% against target)
- Campaign Interaction / CTR rate of 1.68% (+236% against target)
- Data pool of 9.9m users (+98% against target)
- Total Holiday Searches to Sri Lanka : 308,314
- Total Holiday Bookings : 22,115
- Total Holiday Room Nights: 299,122
- Estimated Revenue Generated $42,597,964